Work with Us //
While Hutteball & Oremus Architecture is known as a place with plenty of talented, smart, and creative people, what truly defines us is our collaborative culture and community of diverse people and ideas.
We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to join us in our pursuit of building inspiring places of learning for our kids and communities. We encourage anyone interested to e-mail your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hutteball & Oremus Architecture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Open Positions //
Architect: 3+ years
We are seeking a motivated Architect to join our team. The Architect’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that the design intent of the project is realized throughout all phases. Qualified candidates have:
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience, preferably in K-12 work
- Hold a professional degree in Architecture
- Hold or aspire to obtain licensure and/or LEED® accreditation
- Demonstrate proficiency working in AutoCAD
- Have excellent writing, editing & organizational skills
- Strong graphic design skills are desired
We are seeking a BIM Manager to join our team. This is an opportunity to join a fun, friendly and passionate team of professionals committed to the creation of meaningful architecture, and to improving the communities in which we serve.
Qualified candidates have a minimum of 5 years of experience and hold a degree in Architecture. They must be proficient in current BIM, most importantly, Revit. Embracing a leadership role, this candidate should be detail oriented, a self-starter, and a problem solver. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage all aspects of BIM implementation within our office, be comfortable with both oral and written communication, and be a highly motivated individual.
Responsibilities for the Management of BIM Software Platforms:
- Update, implement and enforce current Revit drafting standards.
- Manage and acquire Revit families, sourced from manufacturers and 3rd parties or build in-house as necessary.
- Develop tools and procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy of BIM processes.
- Monitor industry trends and stay apprised of available and evolving BIM platforms.
- Provide intermediate training opportunities for staff.
Responsibilities for Contribution to Project and Team Focused Goals:
- Implement the use of BIM in a project, including defining and communicating project goals and milestones.
- Manage models during consultant coordination.
- Coordinate models at milestones and advise design team of major model element conflicts and clash detection.
- Prepare aggregate models to support presentations.
- Contribute project specific to deliverables within team framework.