Work with Us //
While Hutteball + Oremus Architecture is known as a place with plenty of talented, smart, and creative people, what truly defines us is our collaborative culture and community of diverse people and ideas.
We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to join us in our pursuit of building inspiring places of learning for our kids and communities. We encourage anyone interested to e-mail your qualifications to HOAReception@hoarch.com
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Open Positions //
Architect: 7+ Years
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture is a group of architects that create innovative and responsive educational environments for K-12 students. Over the past 23 years, we have partnered with 36 school districts in the Puget Sound Region ranging from Anacortes to Tacoma.
What we are looking for:
- Creative professional with a drive to make an impact in the communities we serve
- Confidently lead a team through all phases of a project: schematic design through substantial completion
- Technical designer who values details while also seeing the big picture
- Desire to mentor growing architects in the firm
- Passionate about K-12 design
- Registered Architect in the state of Washington
- 7-10 years working experience with K-12 educational facilities
- Revit and AutoCad experience
- Knowledge of building codes, materials & methods, jurisdictional review process and specifications
- LEED Accredited
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Works well in a team-oriented studio atmosphere
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and organized
- Competitive salary and excellent employee benefits package (medical, 401(k), vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Support and guidance for career growth
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Free parking
- Exciting projects in need of your contribution
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to HOAReception@hoarch.com
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.